Blogs > Lighten Up With Kerin

Kerin Smith is a 32-year-old Mentor resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

last week!

This si the last week to really give it my all. I have 4 pounds left to lose or I am out of the contest :( I admit I have totally slacked. I did awesome the first month but didn't lose as much as I expected and that really effected me to the point that I stopped trying. Now reality is smacking me in the face because I can't get kicked out. That would really show my kids that I failed. I am so afraid that my slacking has ruined it for me. I have no one else to blame but myself. The problem is that if I get kicked out of the contest then I will lose all motivation, Kinda wish they didn't kick you out at the cut off point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home