Blogs > Lighten Up With Kerin

Kerin Smith is a 32-year-old Mentor resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

:(

The weigh in was not what I was thinking. My scale must be totally off. It told me I had lost 14 pounds but the weigh in said I lost 8 :(I cried all the way home, it was a very depressing day. However, my wonderful friends and family reminded me that I had lost 8 pounds and should be excited. I have had a rough time getting back to healthy eating and exercising. I started off really well but have almost given up lately. Just seems I worked so hard for 8 pounds. I needed to get that thinking out of my head. I have to suck it up and show myself I can do this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same issue with the scale.... weighs be 4 to 5 pounds heavier than the regular scale I use. Keep the faith!

March 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home