Blogs > Lighten Up With Kerin

Kerin Smith is a 32-year-old Mentor resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Not doing so well

I will be honest, I have not been doing so weel since the weigh in. I was so gung ho and all about this the first month. I was so discouraged with my results at the first weigh in that I can not get myself motivated again. I vow to make it into the second half so I will need to get my butt back moving! I have continued to eat pretty healthy and exercise at least once a week. However that is not enough!! I have still lost 2 pounds though so I am still doing something right. Just need to give my self a strong kick in the butt!
 
On a side note I went to Cabanas this week for the first time and had the chicken romano. It was absolutely delicious!! I do apologize to anyone that was there, my daughter was horrible. She is usually great but refused to sit in her highchair and became quite loud :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up Kerin! You are a strong amazing woman and I believe in you.
- a fellow contestant

March 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home