Blogs > Lighten Up With Kerin

Kerin Smith is a 32-year-old Mentor resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

weigh in week

I am really excited for the weigh in on Saturday. I have been using my scale at home and have lost 13 pounds, but the scale at LEAN is official in my mind. I am excited to see what it says. I am actually looking forward to having it in the paper too just do I can see the loss in print. I am home sick today (so no Cabanas) but I am going it helps drop some pounds ;). I am glad I joined this program, seems to be the push I needed. I have had my mom brag to people about what I am doing and even had my nephew ask me for advice! Feels great to have made some healthy changes and have people asking me for weight loss tips. I am not dieting, just making healthy lifestyle changes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home